This article is part of article set related to SLMake using. In this article you can find information about translate task. This task translates project by using translation engine(s). Equals to “Project” -> “Translate Using Translation Engine” menu of Sisulizer.Â Click here, if you would like go to our article with tasks index.
SlMake translate <options> project
- project – Sisulizer project file (.slp).
Possible options are
-lang:X – List of language codes to be translated. Separate multiple codes with semicolon. Format is ll[-CC][.src]:
- ll – Two-character ISO-639 language code (e.g. “en”)
- CC – An optional two-character ISO-3166 country code (e.g. “US”)
- src – An optional three-character Sisulizer script code
-engine:S – The name of the translation engine to be used. If empty or “” all engines are used. If no value is given all enabled engines are used.
-first – Use the first translation when two or more translations exists. The default feature is to skip all such translations.
-q – Quiet mode. Only errors are shown.
-w – Result code is 2 if errors, 1 if warnings, and 0 if successful. Otherwise result code is 1 if errors and 0 in other cases.
-e – Show detailed error information.
-h – Show detailed help about a task.
- SlMake translate Sample.slp – Translate all columns.
- SlMake translate -lang:de;ja -first Sample.slp – Translate German and Japanese columns. Use first translations.
- SlMake translate -engine:Google Sample.slp – Translate all columns using Google Translate.