This article is part of article set related to SLMake using. In this article you can find information about report task. This task creates a project report. Equals to “Project” -> “Report” menu of Sisulizer.Â Click here, if you would like go to our article with tasks index.
SlMake report file <options> project
- file – A report file (.html) to be create
- project – Sisulizer project file (.slp).
Possible options are
-items:S – A string that specifies how statistics will be calcalated. Separate multiple values with semicolon. Possible values are:
- string – Statistics will be calculated in strings
- word – Statistics will be calculated in words
- character – Statistics will be calculated in charcters
The default value is to include strings and words.
-q – Quiet mode. Only errors are shown.
-w – Result code is 2 if errors, 1 if warnings, and 0 if successful. Otherwise result code is 1 if errors and 0 in other cases.
-e – Show detailed error information.
-h – Show detailed help about a task.
- SlMake report MyReport.html Sample.slp – Create a report file.
- SlMake report MyReport.html -items:string Sample.slp – Create a report file. Show only string statistics.