This article is part of article set related to SLMake using. In this article you can find information about fillpseudo task. This task fills pseudo translation. Equals to “Column” -> “Fill Pseudo Translation” menu of Sisulizer. Click here, if you would like go to our article with tasks index.
SlMake fillpseudo project
- project – Sisulizer project file (.slp).
Possible options are
-lang:X – List of language codes to be pseudo translated. Separate multiple codes with semicolon. Format is ll[-CC][.src]:
- ll – Two-character ISO-639 language code (e.g. “en”)
- CC – An optional two-character ISO-3166 country code (e.g. “US”)
- src – An optional three-character Sisulizer script code.
-q – Quiet mode. Only errors are shown.
-w – Result code is 2 if errors, 1 if warnings, and 0 if successful. Otherwise result code is 1 if errors and 0 in other cases.
-e – Show detailed error information.
-h – Show detailed help about a task.
- SlMake fillpseudo -lang:de Sample.slp – Fills pseudo translation for German column.
- SlMake fillpseudo -lang:de;fr Sample.slp – Fills pseudo translation for German and French columns.
- SlMake fillpseudo Sample.slp – Fills pseudo translation for all columns.