Yes, of course, but it should be organized carefully, because using of network drives can cause some issues. Below is list with some examples of potential troubles:
- You need appropriated access rights to the network drive
- Sisulizer doesn’t support UNC paths
- Sisulizer use for source and output files relative paths to project file, so we recommend storing these files on the same drive, because Sisulizer in this case don’t need to save drive letters.
- For some platforms the path of the files is part of the context and it also could be a reason of some troubles.
- Some components of MS Windows required by Sisulizer (e.g. for CHM localization) haven’t full support for network drives.